Charmed World: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patience Walker

2 posters

Go down

Patience Walker  Empty Patience Walker

Post  Patience Walker Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:08 pm

Your name: Mark

Your age: 25

Your gender: Male

Your timezone: GMT

Your location: UK

Name: Patience Walker

Group: Witch/Berzerker/Jotun

Power: Jotun and Berzerker like her father: Enhanced Muscle and Bone Density, Durability, and Muscle Regeneration.

Storm Witch. If she focuses her energy, she can make it rain and the wind blow. As she trained her ability she could actually pulling lightening out of the sky and target it at demons.

Personality: She has a monstrous temper. She Doesn't care about pain.

Picture and Face Claim: Patience Walker  Megan-fox-with-neutral-eyes-and-red-lips-at-hotel-casa-del-mar-in-santa-monica Megan Fox

History: Patience name turned out to be an ironic one as she has a relatively short fuse, even with her short temper she always did well at School and was placed on the accelerated graduation program. allowing her to go to community college where she gained a Associate degree in Chemistry before attending UC Berkeley College of Chemistry gaining her first class Bachelor's degree in Physical Chemistry before going on to study for her PhD at Harvard University after publishing her dissertation named Effects of sorbed water on the crystallization of indomethacin from the amorphous state. During the process of gaining her PhD she gained a Masters enroute in research methodology. She decided that she wanted to teach the next great students and wanted to stay close to her family in case her unique powers where needed to help the battle against the Demons.

Patience returned to start her teaching degree Master's in Teaching with the aim to gaining another PhD but this time in education to allow her to teach at a College level. She is currently studying at Stanford University

Rp Sample: Mark smiled, "Raphael serious is it babies in charge day? When did old timers like us become obsolete? i remember when people spoke our names they did it looking over their shoulders to make sure we where not going to kill them."

Mark leaned forward, "There have been witches dying in china, australia, egypt and russia which don't fit normal activities. More attacks on me, not sure why they would attack me. I have not been real trouble for bad guys for a long time."

Just as Mark finished speaking his father spiraled into the court yard with a thud.

Mark rushed out to see what had came into his court his hand readying an energy beam but as he saw who it was he lifted him up and carried him inside seeing two wounds in his torso causing him to bleed profusly. His father was mumbling something but Mark was less worried about that and more concerned about the bleeding. Mark grabbed his bag and opened it cutting the top off his father, Mark pulled a syringe out of his bag containing Tranexamic acid and slid the needle into the vein injecting its contents into the vein. Mark then started to clean the wound after pulling on a pair of surgical gloves feeling in the wound he didn't feel any major vessel damage. So he quickly started to stich the wound up making sure to keep checking for delayed bleeding. After he had sealed up the wounds he started to breath and heard his father speaking too him.

"I went to save your brother, He was kidnapped." Mark smiled and patted his head, "Dad i don't have a brother, you and mum didn't see eye to eye after she had me." His father shook his head slightly, "My child with a human." Mark looked puzzled this was news to him but his father continued, "You need to save him." Mark leaned back on his counter the thoughts still running through his mind, "Ok tranfer his location to me." They held hands as his father used his powers of premonition to show the image to Mark. "Ok but first you are getting transfered to the hospital. Mark grabbed the phone and called the hospital direct, "Hey this is Dr Hamilton i need a pick up at my home. Patient has two FT wounds, No infection visible but patient to be given IV Augmentin wound stitched and covered." Mark hung up and called his nurse who lived up the street, "Laura i need you to come over and sit on a patient for me, i got a bus coming to pick him up but i got to go." There was an acknowledgement from her then she hung up.

Mark turned to Cole, "Sorry about that the guy bleeding to death in my kitchen thats my dad. He says i have a half brother who is being held by a demon, So you up for a little tussle maybe exercise your inner demons?"
Patience Walker
Patience Walker

Back to top Go down

Patience Walker  Empty Re: Patience Walker

Post  Wyatt Halliwell Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:03 am

Patience Walker  Approved

Approved to be a Witch and a Blue Druid in her fathers order.
Wyatt Halliwell
Wyatt Halliwell
Admin

https://charmedworldtng.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum